If you’re interested in teaching for the Truth School, we want to hear from you! In order to submit a class for our January-March 2018 term, course proposals must be submitted using our online form by October 15, 2017.
Why teach for the Truth School?
- You share our commitment to empowering people to make meaningful change in these dire times.
- You have expertise in your subject area and are passionate about sharing your knowledge.
- You enjoy teaching and know how to teach interactively.
- Your course idea can be directly tied to movement-building.
- You are available to teach a class of 1.5-3 hours in any of our Pioneer Valley locations (Greenfield, Northampton, Easthampton, Holyoke, and Springfield) during the January-March term.
- You are willing to supplement our promotion of your class with your own outreach to your network of friends and supporters.
To learn more and submit a proposal, go to https://truthschool.org/course-proposal.
Deadline for course proposals for January-March 2018: October 15, 2017.
All submissions must be online.
Any submissions received after October 15 will be considered for future sessions. No proposals will be accepted by email, phone message, or on paper.