for Winter Session 2018
We have selected all courses for our fall 2017 session (September-November) and will announce those courses shortly. At this time, we welcome your proposals for our winter session (January-March 2018).
Please read these guidelines before you complete the form.
- All classes must be clearly rooted in teaching or strengthening movement-building skills.
- All classes must be rooted in a social justice agenda.
- All classes must be taught using a participatory teaching model.
- We regret that we cannot currently compensate co-trainers. We can only pay one trainer per class. You may co-teach, but you would need to split the one fee. (Currently the compensation for one trainer for one class is $250.)
- Once your proposal is submitted, the Truth School Screening Committee will review your ideas and get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are thinking of teaching more than one class, please submit a separate proposal for each class.
Thank you for submitting a proposal to teach in the Truth School. We are grateful for your interest!
This form contains four screens of questions. Please use the scroll bar on the right of the form to scroll down to see all the questions and to click the “next” button. On the final screen, you will see a “submit” button at the bottom. Be sure to click the “submit” button to submit your form!