Skip to content
Here are guidelines for Truth School trainings as you consider submitting a proposal:
- All classes must be taught by a black, indigenous or person of color, or by teaching pairs/teams that include black, indigenous or people of color
- All classes must be clearly rooted in teaching or strengthening movement-building skills.
- All classes must be rooted in a social justice agenda.
- All classes must be taught using a participatory teaching model.
- All classes are held in one of our Truth School sites located around the Pioneer Valley, spanning from Greenfield to Springfield.
- Classes typically run between 90 minutes and 3 hours. We have some series classes as well.
- If you are thinking of teaching more than one class, please submit a separate proposal for each class.
- Other general information to know: all Truth School Classes have both a Trainer and a Host. Hosts open, set up and clean up the classroom space, and enable Trainers to focus on training. As a Trainer, you will need to attend a one-time 90 minute Training of the Truth School Trainers.
Thank you for submitting a proposal to teach in the Truth School. We are grateful for your interest!