for Spring Session 2018
All proposals to teach during our spring cycle of classes must be received, online, by January 15, 2018.
Thank you for your interest in teaching for the Truth School.
Please read these guidelines before you complete the form.
- All classes must be clearly rooted in teaching or strengthening movement-building skills.
- All classes must be rooted in a social justice agenda.
- All classes must be taught using a participatory teaching model.
- We regret that we cannot currently compensate co-trainers. We can only pay one trainer per class. You may co-teach, but you would need to split the one fee. (Currently the compensation for one trainer for one class is $250.)
- Once your proposal is submitted, the Truth School Screening Committee will review your ideas and get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are thinking of teaching more than one class, please submit a separate proposal for each class.
Thank you for submitting a proposal to teach in the Truth School. We are grateful for your interest!
This form contains four screens of questions. Please use the scroll bar on the right of the form to scroll down to see all the questions and to click the “next” button. On the final screen, you will see a “submit” button at the bottom. Be sure to click the “submit” button to submit your form!