We are currently accepting proposals for our Fall 2018 cycle of classes, which will run in September, October and November 2018. All proposals to teach during this cycle of classes must be submitted online and received by May 1, 2018.
Thank you for your interest in teaching for the Truth School.
Please read these guidelines before you complete the form.
- All classes must be clearly rooted in teaching or strengthening movement-building skills.
- All classes must be rooted in a social justice agenda.
- All classes must be taught using a participatory teaching model.
- All classes are held in one of our Truth School sites located around the Pioneer Valley, spanning from Greenfield to Springfield.
- Classes typically run between 90 minutes and 3 hours.
- Trainers are compensated at a rate of $250 for single classes. (Classes that are part of a series have a separate pay structure, but they are very rare.)
- We welcome co-trainers, but regret that we cannot currently compensate co-trainers at the full rate. Our rate is per class. You may co-teach, but you would need to split the fee.
- Once your proposal is submitted, the Truth School Screening Committee will review your ideas and get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are thinking of teaching more than one class, please submit a separate proposal for each class.
Thank you for submitting a proposal to teach in the Truth School. We are grateful for your interest!
This form contains four screens of questions. Please use the scroll bar on the right of the form to scroll down to see all the questions and to click the “next” button. On the final screen, you will see a “submit” button at the bottom. Be sure to click the “submit” button to submit your form!